- Officium (Site) - Support and advice for people affected by violent crime both on the site and in a handbook.
- Father Leo Online (Site) - Chatroom, message boards, and articles.
- Supportfind.com (Site) - Find a support group through the search engine or directory listing by group name, location, or category.
- If You Had Controlling Parents (Site) - Dedicated to education about and prevention of unhealthy parental control.
- Hope for Healing (Site) - Works to educate and give Christian support to survivors of sexual and domestic violence and their family and friends. Mailing list and chat.
- Learning Disabled Kids Support (India) (Site) - Library of information, chat and message boards for kids, and where help can be found in India.
- Survivors Of Spiritual Abuse (Site) - Poems, art, prose, self help, lists related links, web rings.
- Recovery With Father Leo Booth (Site) - Help for your self-esteem and enlightenment to pave the recovery road to empowerment, includes forums.
- Recovery Web (Site) - Recovery from addictions and alcoholism, sexual abuse, post traumatic stress disorder, codependency and abusive relationships.
- Fostered Abandoned Children Together (Site) - Information and materials for former foster children to form and conduct their own meetings.
- Support and Encouragement for Life (Site) - A forum-based online community where people with life issues can help each other through difficult times. Requires registration.
- Self-Help Sourcebook (Site) - A searchable index of mental health and medical support groups.
- Accountability Buddy (Site) - Reminds you of your goals, tracks your progress and builds a team to keep you accountable.
Last update: 2008-05-07 10:46:38 Support Groups | Copyright 2008 HubHip.com>